Adele mocks a fan while performing Las Vegas show. Adele has been delighting fans with her soulful vocals and unique wit during her recent Las Vegas residency, and one fan actually smiled during the performance as she tried to slip her number to the singer! According to the hilarious clip posted by Popcrave, the Grammy winner was all smiles during the Weekend With Adele concert on Dec. 2.
As he was making his way through the crowd, the gentleman wanted to shove a small piece of paper into his hand. Like the pro that she is, Adele shrugged it off with a laugh and, as expected, returned the digit quickly.
At her concert last weekend, Adele revealed that she wanted to perform in front of a crowd that let loose with liquid courage! The iconic singer made sure to let her residency audience know she loves her fans during her performance at Caesar’s Palace.
According to The Mirror, the Water Under the Bridge hitmaker said between songs, Go and have a drink, I’m as drunk as you are. The Grammy winner, who canceled her original residency last year after saying she wasn’t ready, thanked her fans for showing up. I have worked hard for this. I couldn’t do that other show and you might not like it, I’m telling you, she said on stage, according to the outlet.
Adele was slated to kick off the residency on January 21, with two concerts per weekend until April 2022. However, he canceled 24 hours before the opening. In a tearful video posted to her Instagram at the time, she told her millions of fans that she tried her best to be good enough for the show, but it was destroyed by both COVID-19 and delivery delays.
Adele mocks a fan while performing Las Vegas show
I’m so upset, she said, and I’m really embarrassed and sorry for everyone who’s gone through this. I’m really sorry. Meanwhile, ahead of Adele’s debut performance, a source revealed she was planning an epic celebration to start the weekend with Adele’s engagement. Adele can’t wait for her residency to begin, she is more than ready, the source began.
She has put her heart and soul into the preparation, she is rehearsing for 12 hours a day and every little thing is in place and perfect. At this point it’s just a feeling of wanting to hurry up and have opening night because it’s hard to wait until everything is ready, it’s like the countdown to Christmas morning or something.
- FedEx Express jobs warehouse Package Handler jobs 2023 – Apply Now For Warehouse Package Handler (PART-TIME) Position in Reno, Nevada (USA) – Best Opportunity
- FedEx Express jobs 2023 – Apply Now For Delivery Driver (PART-TIME) Position in Appleton, Wisconsin (USA) – Best Opportunity
- TouchPoint patient transporter jobs 2023 – Apply Now For PATIENT TRANSPORTER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Position in Miramar Beach (USA) – Best Opportunity
- amazon DSP job 2023 – Apply Now For Delivery Driver (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Position in Morrisville (USA) – Best Opportunity
- Amazon DSP Jobs 2023 – Apply Now For Delivery Driver Amazon (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Position inThe Manassas (USA) – Best Opportunity