Johnny Depp appeared at the Rihanna Savage x Fenty Fashion Show The 30-second appearance of controversial actor Johnny Depp in his “Savage x Fenty Show Volume 4” in the midst of a celebration of music and dance.
About 20 minutes into the 40-minute-long show, now streaming on Amazon Prime, Depp posed for the camera wearing Savage x Fenty Men’s Mesh Tank Pants, a trench coat, and several necklaces. With her signature ponytail and facial hair, the 59-year-old (Pirates of the Caribbean) smiles and models for Outkast’s 2000 hit “So Fresh, So Clean.”
Ahead of the show’s premiere on Wednesday, news of Depp’s appearance at the lingerie show broke out, causing an uproar on social media. Earlier this year, Depp confronted his ex-wife Amber Heard during a highly controversial trial in court, in which he accused Heard of defaming her in a 2018 op-ed. In June, a Virginia jury awarded him more than $10 million in damages. Heard partially won her countersuit and the jury awarded her $2 million in damages.
Johnny Depp appeared at the Rihanna Savage x Fenty Fashion Show
The trial reappeared the abuse of Heard abused by Depp during the intense testimony that stirred daily life. Depp said he never abused Heard and claimed he abused her. The case divided the internet and so has his Savage x Fenty appearance. One Twitter user wrote, “Johnny Depp wouldn’t have got all these chances and second chances if he hadn’t physically, emotionally and sexually abused his wife, and that doesn’t cease to amaze me.”
Another user congratulated him on his appearance, writing: “It amazes me how so many people could be manipulated by Amber Heard’s lies. You guys are beating a dead horse. The trial is OVER. Johnny Depp is INNOCENT. Amber is GUILTY. Some of you didn’t watch the trial and it shows.”
After Savage X Fenty, Rihanna
Rihanna has been busy in recent months. The singer not only announced her Super Bowl halftime show appearance the following year but also marked her return to music with “Lift Me Up” from the “Black Panther: Wakanda Forever” soundtrack.
The choice of the “Diamonds” star to stage a spectacle at State Farm Stadium in Glendale, Arizona, was hardly surprising. The multihyphenate is one of the marquee names at Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label and entertainment firm, and Roc Nation entered into a partnership with the NFL in 2019 to select entertainers to work with the league, most notably for the Super Bowl’s halftime. Given the anticipation about Rihanna’s next professional moves – her last album arrived in 2016 – the platform will mark the singer’s most visible outing in years.
- FedEx Express jobs warehouse Package Handler jobs 2023 – Apply Now For Warehouse Package Handler (PART-TIME) Position in Reno, Nevada (USA) – Best Opportunity
- FedEx Express jobs 2023 – Apply Now For Delivery Driver (PART-TIME) Position in Appleton, Wisconsin (USA) – Best Opportunity
- TouchPoint patient transporter jobs 2023 – Apply Now For PATIENT TRANSPORTER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Position in Miramar Beach (USA) – Best Opportunity
- amazon DSP job 2023 – Apply Now For Delivery Driver (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Position in Morrisville (USA) – Best Opportunity
- Amazon DSP Jobs 2023 – Apply Now For Delivery Driver Amazon (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Position inThe Manassas (USA) – Best Opportunity