Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Paul recovers After Attack surgery. Paul Pelosi, the husband of US House of Representatives Speaker Nancy Pelosi, is recovering from surgery after a home was attacked by a hammer-wielding intruder.
Mr. Pelosi, 82, had a broken skull and serious injuries to his right arm and hands.
The suspect is said to have entered his San Francisco home and sought to see Mrs. Pelosi. A 42-year-old man has been arrested on charges including an attempt to murder. No purpose is known.
Mrs. Pelosi – who was on the other side of the country in Washington DC at the time of the attack – went back to see her husband in the hospital. A spokesman for the senior Democrat said Mr. Pelosi was attacked early Friday morning by “an assailant who acted coercively and threatened his life while demanding to see the president.”
Drew Hamill, Mrs. Pelosi’s spokesman, said she was admitted to Zuckerberg San Francisco General Hospital for an operation and that doctors are expected to make a full recovery. In a news conference, San Francisco Police Chief William Scott said officers had responded to a call at around 02:27 local time (09:27 GMT) on Friday.
They found Mr. Pelosi and the suspect – who police named David Deppe – fighting over a hammer, but it was snatched from Mr. Pelosi by the intruder who violently attacked him. Police said Mr. Pelosi had been beaten at least once. Officers tackled and disarmed the suspect. Law enforcement sources told CBS News that they had attempted to tie up Mr. Pelosi “until Nancy came home”. He reportedly shouted “Where’s Nancy?” during the incident.
Chief Scott said he was also facing charges of assault with a deadly weapon, burglary, and other crimes. He said the suspect had gained access through the back entrance of the four-bedroom Pelosi home in the upmarket neighborhood of Pacific Heights. Footage shows a broken glass door on the property. Scott told a news conference Friday evening that the alleged intruder is currently in hospital, though he declined to share details about his medical condition.
Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Paul recovers After Attack
- San Francisco police identified the suspect in the hammer attack on Paul Pelosi, husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, at their California home in California, 42, as David Deppe, 42.
- Police said Deppe would be charged with an attempt to murder, among other charges.
- Two sources told NBC News that the suspect was looking for the Speaker of the House. Police have said a motive is still being determined.
- US Capitol Police said the speaker of the House was in Washington, DC with her protective detail at the time of the break-in.
San Francisco police on the attack ‘It was not a random act. It was intentional
The police chief of San Francisco said the police dispatcher who took the 911 call about Friday’s home invasion and attack on Paul Pelosi may have saved his life. Chief Bill Scott praised the dispatcher for “his intuition, his quick thinking” in handling calls about Friday’s early break-in and attack at Pelosi’s home.
Scott said, “He had to explain what was being told. And based on his experience and his own intuition, he basically figured out that there was more to this phenomenon than what he was being told.” ” “In my opinion, his actions resulted in both a high-priority dispatch and a swift police response,” he said. “I think it was a lifesaver.”
Police said 82-year-old Paul Pelosi, husband of Democratic House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, was hit with a hammer at least once at their San Francisco home. Nancy Pelosi was in Washington DC at the time. Nancy Pelosi’s spokesman said Paul Pelosi had surgery for a fractured skull and is expected to make a full recovery.
- FedEx Express jobs warehouse Package Handler jobs 2023 – Apply Now For Warehouse Package Handler (PART-TIME) Position in Reno, Nevada (USA) – Best Opportunity
- FedEx Express jobs 2023 – Apply Now For Delivery Driver (PART-TIME) Position in Appleton, Wisconsin (USA) – Best Opportunity
- TouchPoint patient transporter jobs 2023 – Apply Now For PATIENT TRANSPORTER (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Position in Miramar Beach (USA) – Best Opportunity
- amazon DSP job 2023 – Apply Now For Delivery Driver (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Position in Morrisville (USA) – Best Opportunity
- Amazon DSP Jobs 2023 – Apply Now For Delivery Driver Amazon (FULL-TIME & PART-TIME) Position inThe Manassas (USA) – Best Opportunity
1 thought on “UPDATE Nancy Pelosi’s Husband Paul recovers After Attack Surgery 2022”
I agree with your point of view, your article has given me a lot of help and benefited me a lot. Thanks. Hope you continue to write such excellent articles.