Wednesday On Netflix New Trailer Reveals Actor & Christina Ricci’s character official “Wednesday” trailer dropped at NYCC and Netflix shows the actor playing Uncle Fester. Everything we know so far about the Netflix series is about Wednesday Addams.
It’s Wednesday Adams’ world, and we’re just living in it. Jenna Ortega is taking on the beloved role in the new Netflix series on Wednesday. A full trailer was released on October 8 during the show’s New York Comic Con panel and teased all the mayhem to come. Christina Ricci’s character has finally been revealed, as well as the actor who plays Uncle Fester.
- Jenna Ortega as Wednesday Addams, a gothic teenage girl and the only daughter of Gomez and Morticia.
- Luis Guzmán as Gomez Addams
- Catherine Zeta-Jones as Morticia Addams
- Fred Armisen as Uncle Fester
- Riki Lindhome as Dr. Valerie Kinbott
- Jamie McShane as Sheriff Donovan Galpin
- Hunter Doohan as Tyler Galpin
- Georgie Farmer as Ajax Petropolus
- Moosa Mostafa as Eugene Otinger
- Emma Myers as Enid Sinclair
- Naomi J. Ogawa as Yoko Tanaka
- Joy Sunday as Bianca Barclay
- Percy Hynes White as Xavier Thorpe
- Gwendoline Christie as Larissa Weems
- Victor Dorobantu as Thing
- Isaac Ordonez as Pugsley Addams
- George Burcea as Lurch
- Tommie Earl Jenkins as Mayor Walker
- Iman Marson as Lucas Walker
- William Houston as Joseph Crackstone
- Luyanda Unati Lewis-Nyawo as Deputy Santiago
- Oliver Watson as Kent
- Calum Ross as Rowan
- Johnna Dias Watson as Divina
- Murray McArthur as Fabian
- Christina Ricci as Marylin Thornhill
Wednesday On Netflix
“Wednesday is currently a teenager and we have never seen her as a teenager before,” Jenna said in a statement. “Her lewd, lewd comments don’t necessarily sound attractive when they’re coming from someone who should probably know better than a 10-year-old girl. That was a balancing act. We don’t want her to sound like every other teenage girl.” wanted to, But we also didn’t want to make him too ignorant. And we’ve never seen him on screen so much.
Whenever you’ve seen Wednesday, she’s been a one-liner, the end of a joke, she always hits, and I think that’s what people really love about her. But every scene of this show is on Wednesday. There’s an opportunity to give her a little more dimension, and she becomes a little bit more of a real person, which I don’t think we’ve ever seen before.
Wednesday, like the rest of his family, was created by cartoonist Charles Adams for illustration in New York in the 1930s. The Addams Family has been adapted into countless media projects over the years, including a ’90s film franchise that featured Christina as Wednesday. On Wednesday, Chloe Grace Moretz voiced the 2019 animated film and its sequel.
‘Wednesday’ On Netflix New Trailer Reveals
The official trailer debuted during the show’s New York Comic Con panel on October 8. Nevermore headed to Academy on Wednesday, and she couldn’t be less thrilled. “I behave like I don’t care if people dislike me. Deep down… I really enjoy it,” she says. The trailer reveals the show’s Uncle Fester, played by Fred Armisen.
Wednesday has a gut feeling that there is “something wrong” with Nevermore. She swears she “won’t stop until I find the truth.” Christina Ricci, who previously played on Wednesday, appears in the final moments of the trailer. She plays Ms. Thornhill, who works at Nevermore Academy.
New footage from Wednesday surfaced during Netflix’s TUDUM event on September 24 in a nearly two-minute clip. Wednesday is in his room and finds Thing a little mischievous. She holds on to Thing and wants to know why he is here. Cheez was sent by his parents to spy on him.
Wednesday gives Thing two options, one of which involves pledging “her indelible loyalty” to him. Thing chooses loyalty. She wants to escape Nevermore Academy. Our first order of business is to avoid this teenage purge. Of course ‘I have a plan. And it starts now,'” Wednesday tells his partner in crime.
Wednesday on Netflix release date
Netflix has confirmed that Wednesday will premiere on November 23, 2022. The first season will consist of 8 episodes that will debut all on the same day.